Family Promise March Video Newsletter
Click on the picture to read updates on our families!
Danielle, Brielle, Brycen, and Breyden
Welcome to Family Promise of Harrisburg Capital Region
You can Donate to Family Promise in a variety of ways! Take advantage of Club 274, Corporate Sponsorships, ScripZone and much more
There are ways you can volunteer at Family Promise, from Congregation Hosting, Volunteer Jobs and Board Membership
Latest News & Updates
Recurring Donation - Sponsor a Child!
The best way to help children out of homelessness is to provide a recurring donation. Even $10/month makes a huge difference in the life of a child. To set up your recurring donation online, please click this link. Thank you for investing in families!
Thank you, Family Promise volunteers. We appreciate your kind hearts. You have showed me a wonderful time and also helped me believe that there is a God above. We love you and God bless
Who Are Our Neighbors Without Homes?
- Folks just like us — mothers, fathers, children.
- An under-insured family loses everything in a fire. Their only option is to move into a hotel, but they can’t afford it forever.
- A working mom loses employment because of health restrictions. Now, she and her two kids get behind on rent and are running out of money quickly.
Why Family Promise?
- Families are the fastest growing segment of the homeless population nationwide.
- 20% of America’s kids live in poverty.
- 75% of our families get back on track to their own homes within 90 days.