We are hiring a Director of Development & Programs. Please see our staff page for information on the position and application process.
You can Donate to Family Promise in a variety of ways! Take advantage of Club 274, Corporate Sponsorships, ScripZone and much more
There are ways you can volunteer at Family Promise, from Congregation Hosting, Volunteer Jobs and Board Membership
Our fphcr-annual-report-2015-2016 is now available. Please check it out to see what we’ve accomplished this year, what our families have achieved, and who all was involved in making it happen. Thank you!
February 19, 2017
I remember Stacey’s first day in the program. She, her husband, and their 4 boys (Jonathan, Alex, Trevor, and Junior) moved into Family Promise in March of 2015. I was immediately impressed by Stacey. I could tell right away what an incredible mother and wife she was. Stacey was able to get a good job […]
- Folks just like us — mothers, fathers, children.
- An under-insured family loses everything in a fire. Their only option is to move into a hotel, but they can’t afford it forever.
- A working mom loses employment because of health restrictions. Now, she and her two kids get behind on rent and are running out of money quickly.
- Families are the fastest growing segment of the homeless population nationwide.
- 20% of America’s kids live in poverty.
- 75% of our families get back on track to their own homes within 90 days.
The program is just wonderful. It’s really great to be on my own now, but in some ways, I kinda miss it. They’re such great people, all the volunteers. I really miss them. It’s like they’ve become a part of my family.