Welcome to Family Promise of Harrisburg Capital Region
You can Donate to Family Promise in a variety of ways! Take advantage of Club 274, Corporate Sponsorships, ScripZone and much more
There are ways you can volunteer at Family Promise, from Congregation Hosting, Volunteer Jobs and Board Membership
Latest News & Updates
- $10.48 = program expenses for one day. That’s less than $2.62 / week.
- $16.34 = transportation for one day. That’s less than $4.09 / week.
- $22.99 = facilities for one day. That’s less than $5.75 / week.
Join the club here.
We’ve gone viral…check out our July video newsletter!
The program is just wonderful. It’s really great to be on my own now, but in some ways, I kinda miss it. They’re such great people, all the volunteers. I really miss them. It’s like they’ve become a part of my family.
Who Are Our Neighbors Without Homes?
- Folks just like us — mothers, fathers, children.
- An under-insured family loses everything in a fire. Their only option is to move into a hotel, but they can’t afford it forever.
- A working mom loses employment because of health restrictions. Now, she and her two kids get behind on rent and are running out of money quickly.
Why Family Promise?
- Families are the fastest growing segment of the homeless population nationwide.
- 20% of America’s kids live in poverty.
- 75% of our families get back on track to their own homes within 90 days.