Welcome to Family Promise of Harrisburg Capital Region
You can Donate to Family Promise in a variety of ways! Take advantage of Club 274, Corporate Sponsorships, ScripZone and much more
There are ways you can volunteer at Family Promise, from Congregation Hosting, Volunteer Jobs and Board Membership
Latest News & Updates
- $10.48 = program expenses for one day. That’s less than $2.62 / week.
- $16.34 = transportation for one day. That’s less than $4.09 / week.
- $22.99 = facilities for one day. That’s less than $5.75 / week.
Join the club here.
Five Year Milestone
Giving the Gift of ArtWe’re planning our annual art auction for October 30, 2015. It will be held at Dickinson College from 6:30-9:30pm and promises to be even better than last year’s event! Please check out our flyer: Giving the Gift of Art flyer_FPHCR. We will also have business sponsors this year. We have three levels of sponsorship with various levels of benefits including tickets and an ad in the book that each person will receive. The form is here: FPHCR art auction sponsorship form.
We’ve gone viral…check out our July video newsletter!
ll do anything I can do to help out the program after what you all did for me! Thank you so much – we couldn’t have turned our lives around without Family Promise!
Who Are Our Neighbors Without Homes?
- Folks just like us — mothers, fathers, children.
- An under-insured family loses everything in a fire. Their only option is to move into a hotel, but they can’t afford it forever.
- A working mom loses employment because of health restrictions. Now, she and her two kids get behind on rent and are running out of money quickly.
Why Family Promise?
- Families are the fastest growing segment of the homeless population nationwide.
- 20% of America’s kids live in poverty.
- 75% of our families get back on track to their own homes within 90 days.